Hello! I’m Adriel Wiggins: Author Assistant and Continuity Editor
I provide organized, efficient, and personable support to ministry leaders, business owners, and now authors so that they can successfully meet their goals and obligations.
I have fun putting out fires and clearing mundane, routine tasks so that you can focus on the important work. I would love to help you streamline your business so that you can have more time to do what you do best: write!
Long before I was an adult, I had much practice in the art of being a right-hand-woman. Over the last twenty years, my career path has taken many interesting twists, all of which have added to my skills and passion for that art.
Strategize for Success. Streamline your Business. Succeed with your Goals.
I have worked in:
The Service Industry
- Point of Sale
- Customer Service
- Shift Manager
The Transportation Industry
- Office Manager
- Business Owner
- After School Program Director
- Summer Program Director
- Administrator (Various Levels of Education)
- Print Shop
- Children’s Church
- Bible Study Leader
- Leader’s Assistant (Various Ministries)
The Entertainment Industry
- Radio DJ (Local Sports Radio Show)
- Regular contributor to local newspapers
- Actor (Local Theater & TV)
- Stage Manager (Local Theater & TV)
- Director’s Assistant (Local Theater & TV)
The Publishing Industry
- Published Author
- Beta Reader
- Continuity Editor
- Audio Book Editor