Adriel’s Content Calendar
You used up all of your creative energy on writing your books. You don’t want to have to think up content for newsletters, blog posts, and all of the bajillion social media sites. But you know you need to be consistent in actually producing all of those things. So what do you do? I have the solution for you! It’s Adriel’s Content Calendar For Authors!
This calendar is uniquely for authors. And no matter what your business model looks like, you will be able to use at least some aspects of this calendar. It’s got five one month calendars:
- The Publisher’s Monthly Calendar (This is for publishing houses or small presses that publish 2-4 books a month. If you only publish one book a month, you can use the next calendar)
- Book Launch Month Calendar (For all formats, all editions, all languages, pretty much, if it’s a book and NOT some other product, use this one. Also use for when you have articles & short stories published.)
- Product Launch Month Calendar (For courses and other digital products, Non-book physical items like a game based on your books, etc. Kickstarter and other crowdsourcing events go here. If you’re selling it and it’s not a book or event, use this one.)
- Event Happening Month Calendar (Whether you’re doing a book reading, speaking at a conference, teaching a workshop or webinar, or being interviewed this one is for all events. If you’re also a musician, a gig or performance. If it’s an event that you’ll be working, use this calendar.)
- Nothing Specific Month Calendar (You can’t necessarily do it all every single month. This is great for the months in between. Especially if you have a very diverse income. Things that may or may not bring in money and are long term projects like Youtube and podcasts, are highlighted here. Subscription services like Patreon and Substack are here. Services you provide from ghostwriting to cover design to review writing get highlighted here. This is the all-utility calendar, and is great to run continually underneath the other four calendars.)
You can get your own FREE copy of this content calendar by signing up for my newsletter below or on the newsletter signup page.
Owner, Adriel Wiggins Author Services and Consulting
Hello! I’m Adriel Wiggins, wife, mother of three, bibliophile, art geek, and all around student. I’ve been on a quest all of my life to learn as much as I possibly can about everything I possibly can. This has helped me tremendously in what eventually became my life’s purpose: to help other people become the best version of themselves. It is in that line that I became an assistant.
Strategize for Success. Streamline your Business. Succeed with your Goals.